The Comic Room The Comic Room

Hah.

You have real-life awesome hair.

Weekend Collab Weekend Collab

Shucks

Man, that song had so much potential and, well, you guys just didn't live up to it. There were brief animations I liked, but when you resorted to just text on the screen... that's weak, man, weak.

A music video is supposed to show the audience something that the song -means- and not just illustrate exactly what it's saying or animate some random guys singing along.

And, honestly, a Halo reference in a Wizard of Oz cover? Weak.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Thought-provoking

Damn pot-smoking, sodomizing, not-Bible-reading, Jew, homosexual, commie, baby-eaters. [/sarcasm]

But seriously, that was awesome. You can do nothing better than bring a little intelligence to Newgrounds.

Four-legs good, two-legs bad!

I Love Death I Love Death

...

Damn.

Piggy Bank Pinko Piggy Bank Pinko

Heh.

Man, I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic anymore.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Holy crap in a bag.

That was awesome.

Was it all frame-by-frame or rotoscoped or 3D or what?

Bunbun love Bunbun love

I'll be honest...

Truely, I don't like the look of your characters. I love the concepts and I thought the birthday one was funny, but they really don't show enough emotion. The eyes bother me the most.

Illumatie responds:

Thanx, there is no other way for me to interpretet this than as a compliment...

a lot of people are bothered by the eyes, my bunbuns are just evil WHOEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Malltime Musings 2 Malltime Musings 2

Thankyeh

You don't need fancy animation or crazy frame-by-frames to make a quality, funny animation.

Thanks for letting people remember that ^.^

Waterman Ep. VIII Trailer Waterman Ep. VIII Trailer

Honestly

It's about time.

Shades of Gray [Ch.5] Shades of Gray [Ch.5]

The Good One

I honestly didn't have the patience for the rest of the series. I didn't understand a thing and didn't bother to watch them, but this one was just so well done. The guy starts to build up so much tension over nothing and then when Come On Eileen kicks in, I was cracking up. Very well done.