The Comic Room The Comic Room

Hah.

You have real-life awesome hair.

Weekend Collab Weekend Collab

Shucks

Man, that song had so much potential and, well, you guys just didn't live up to it. There were brief animations I liked, but when you resorted to just text on the screen... that's weak, man, weak.

A music video is supposed to show the audience something that the song -means- and not just illustrate exactly what it's saying or animate some random guys singing along.

And, honestly, a Halo reference in a Wizard of Oz cover? Weak.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Thought-provoking

Damn pot-smoking, sodomizing, not-Bible-reading, Jew, homosexual, commie, baby-eaters. [/sarcasm]

But seriously, that was awesome. You can do nothing better than bring a little intelligence to Newgrounds.

Four-legs good, two-legs bad!

Elastic Mesh Generator Elastic Mesh Generator

Cool beans.

If you want to have some fun, try setting the friction to -9.

Burnt Face Man Soundboard Burnt Face Man Soundboard

I'm suprised

I don't usually like soundboards. My friend and I tried using one once and it... wasn't pretty. But this one was really well done. You could actually form different phrases through different buttons. Well done.

Adventures of Buttlock Adventures of Buttlock

Wowzers

I never, and mean -never-, have enjoyed any of the flash games on newgrounds. But this game was truely... good! It had a zelda feel to it, but was still pretty origional. The whole wall-jumping thing added a new dimension to it.